Friday, February 7, 2014

Ops

So much has gone on at the house this week! It is so exciting to stop by and see something totally new. The kids and I literally squeal with delight every time we notice what was done since the last time we visited (which is every day right now!) 

Yesterday the railing was installed- wohooo, we no longer have to worry about someone falling through the stair opening! Unfortunately my Type A and occasional OCD-ness noticed something right away where we made a mistake. The lower part is a standard round handrail, and the upper part is a gorgeous squared off railing. This looks really strange to me considering they connect at the landing. Ops. It will be a $300 mistake to fix :(. I guess mistakes like this are bound to happen since this is our first construction project- but you can be sure I won't make that one again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment