Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Final Bids

Our builder ended up sending me to a second plumbing supply vendor, and I am happy to report that they had a much better supply of fixtures within our allowance amount- woohoo!

When Eric was little his parents remodeled their house and he can still remember being "dragged" around to different stores with his parents while they picked stuff out. I wonder if our kids will remember any of this? They have done great the few times they have had to tag along with me. The tablets definitely make things easier :)


Here's our kitchen faucet (no plate on the bottom, brushed nickel):


Bathroom faucet:


Shower:


In other news- I ordered all of our door knobs! Another area where we ended up NOT having to compromise. I am SO excited! They are going to look fabulous on our doors:


Let's see, what else? I am going to go ahead and order the West Elm light fixtures for the breakfast room and dinning room. I have a 10% off coupon, so I'm just trying to decide when I should order those. Our tenant is scheduled to move out the third week of August and then demolition will begin on August 26th!! This week we will get all of the final bids and work on coming up with final numbers. I THINK we have made some really good decisions where it counts, so there's a really good chance we aren't going to have to compromise on the important items (doors, windows, floors) after all! Sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment